- Integrated open PEN conductor protection, i.e., no need for earth rod
- Reduced cost and time to install
- Fully dynamic charging power 1.4–7.4 kW
- Load balancing of up to 3 units per fuse by integrated wireless communication
- Automatic queuing system
- Offline proof load balancing
- Integrated eSIM in each box, lifetime free subscription
- Possibility of WiFi connection
- Permanent locking of the Type 2 cable
- Integrated earth fault protection (RCD)
- Integrated RFID reader (NFC / ISO 14443 and MIFARE Classic®)
- Energy measurement (+/- 2 %), for reading charge consumption
- The box is 69 % smaller than other solutions and weighs only 1.5 kg
- 3 year warranty
- Universal, fits all types of electric cars and mains
- Full control with the Easee app or local WiFi interface, and open API
- Tethered or untethered, at the click of a button
|Number of Outlets
Installation will take place at a time that best suits you, you will be assigned an A.M or P.M slot for the installation to take place.
There will be a pre installation survey that has to be completed before an engineer
can visit site. This is completed through a simple to follow step by step process.
All standard domestic installations are where the charge point is to be located on a suitable wall, within a 10
metre, above ground, cable run of the property’s consumer unit.
Our expert engineer will need access to your property while the installation takes place and there will be
period where the properties power will have to be shut off.